Previous News & Articles

 

  Pakistani  News
   
  IORC holders of Auto Sector paying only 0%, 5% & 10% Custom Duty on same parts, assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, and sub-components but assemblers of motorcycles who do not have IORCs under SRO 656/2006 and SRO 693/2006 of same parts paying 15% plus 32.5% custom duty total 47.5% and also following the Valuation Ruling No. 333 dated 07-06-2011 but IORC holder vendors and OEM's paying very less custom duty and no Valuation Ruling

FBR Issued Fresh Valuation Ruling for the Determination of 70cc Motorcycle Parts
 

MOTORCYCLE ENGINE AND BODY PARTS IMPORTED FROM CHINA, TAIWAN, THAILAND AND JAPAN

70cc Motorcycle Body Parts (Imported)
70cc Motorcycle Engine Parts (Imported)
70cc Motorcycle Parts (Made in Pakistan)
Our Products
  • SITARA GT-70 BLUE

    SITARA GT-70 RED
  • SITARA GT-70 BLACK

    SITARA GT-70 BLACK
  • SITARA ST-125 RED

    SITARA DISPLAY
  Photo Galleries

APMA

GENERAL BODY MEETING

CHAIRMAN APMA MR. SABIR SHAIKH IN DIFFERENT MEETINGS
PHOTO GALLERY OF SITARA PRODUCTS ON GOOGLE
  Production Figures
  Made in China
PRODUCTION FIGURES OF MOTORCYCLE ASSEMBLERS ALL OVER THE PAKISTAN
PRODUCTION FIGURES 2010-11,2011-12 and 2012-13
ELEVEN YEARS MOTORCYCLE PRODUCTION OF PAKISTANI ASSEMBLERS WITH GRAPHICAL ANALYSIS OF MOTORCYCLE PRODUCTION WITH IN TWO GROUP
MADE IN PAKISTAN & JAPANESE BRAND MOTORCYCLE-PRODUCTION FIGURE 2008-09, 2009-10&2010-11
PRODUCTION FIGURES OF MOTORCYCLES LAST EIGHT FINANCIAL YEARS
MADE IN PAKISTAN CNG RICKSHAW (THREE WHEELERS) PRODUCTION FIGURES 2005-06 TO 2010-11
125cc & 150cc CBU MODELS MANUFACTURED BY CHINESE FIRMS
TOP TEN CHINESE MOTORCYCLE COMPANIES.
   
Association of Pakistan Motorcycle Assemblers APMA
Motorcycles Assemblers APMA
Japan External Trade Organization

 

APMA House, 17, KMC Market, First Floor Opp: Rabia Manzil, AM-18, Akbar Road, Karachi (Pakistan) P. Code-74200, Tel: 021-32732255, Fax: 021-32732655

Free counters!